The video that I chose explains the brief idea of public goods with drawing simply pictures. This video can give learner an overview of the content that we about to learn.

This is interaction with learning materials in technology base, and this video did not force learners to response. Instead of inherent interactivity, this is user generated interactions.

If the students staring at the video and take it as an entertainment, which is not enough for studying purpose, the students should follow the video, and make some notes by writing down some key words. At the same time, students should think about the public goods along the video,

There is a discussion session after the video, the students should be able to give the examples of non-rival by discussion time. And they are required to write a report after they come up with the results. This kind of activity helps students to master the knowledge well and related the definition in the textbook into real life. So they can well use the knowledge that we learn in their daily life. They can use both mobile phone and computer to do the activity. In our design, they will discuss in the twitter app, but if they can use any app if they like for discussion.

They will get their grades and feedback through email; I will grade all the reports and give the some advice for some part if I think need to improve or for some part if the examples are not right.

For setting this activity, I cannot see their process of discussing; I cannot walk around the classroom and maybe join their discussion. Because this is not face to face class. I have to hold the class online due to the Covid-19.I will divided them into groups, 4-6 people in each groups. I will collect their reports by email, grades them and email back with feedback. This is manageable, i can see their reports which prove they are literally discussed about the examples, and they know the definitions. And I think this activity is really meaningful, which help students to digest the knowledge instead of just simply hearing it. And for this activity is not really difficult, so I think it is available for more students to participants.

link to the videos:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1v5eRs0_fw