In my blueprint, I think define non-rivalry is the key to success in this course. I also have another activity which is giving examples of the non-rivalry. If the learners can’t master the definition in the short time it will influence the whole learning process. Besides, I have set the resource: articles videos and also books for students to review.

The learners should watch the short video for about ten minutes in order to the basic idea of what is the public goods and how it defines. At the same time, the learners can take out the textbook and look at the pages that I point out. In this way, the learners can compare the knowledge that is given out. They can also do these steps after watching the short videos.

However, there will be some students may find out they can’t follow the video or they can’t get what videos are talking about. So I strongly recommend that:

First, the learners can slow down the speed into 0.75x or whatever they are comfortable with.

Second, the learners can open the caption.(they can find the button for the caption in YouTube or Google)

Third, it is really important to take notes. And they can pause the videos when they are taking notes.

Fourth but not least, if the time allows they can re-watch the videos.

They can do either ways or all of them in order to be success in the course. If there is someone who still are not if they understand the content. They could use the textbook to review. The textbook is always the best resource to look at. If people who are having troubles of finding the textbook they could look at the articles that is given. And also our courses are using the inquiry based learning methods. So if there is anyone who is still not unable to master the knowledge, they can use the inquiry based learning to find the answers by themselves.

All in all, it is important to figure out the definitions of the non-rivalry before them giving out the examples. Please do not rush jump into the second steps in order to give the accurate examples.