I the one kept trying hard in order to perform better in the study.My parents is not really strict with me in my study, which means they will not tutoring me or monitoring me, so I have to be really self-discipline ever since I have known the importance of handing in homework on time. But as Motivation and Learning said “motivation should come from learning.”

Study is a really long and hard process. The first step to study better is to be motivated. And it is better to have interests towards the study content. For example, if you like math calculation, then you will definitely have a high marks on it.

I still remember when I was junior high school student. My math is extremely bad. My math teacher cannot even grade my exam paper. So I have to keep running to my math teacher’s office to ask questions. There are dozens of questions coming for my teacher; even she will be tired of handling me since I am not the only of her. In china, the high school students were divided into classes. We will have fixed class scheduled with fixed classmates. In order to help me and other students like me in the class. My math teacher creates a new study method, which is a student have higher grades to help the lower grades during our lunch break.

I have benefited a lot from that study methods, and my grades was generally start to get higher since that semester. Like “What is Learning?” said that “The trouble is, if you only do this once, that connection is very weak and it is easily broken.” Once I meet the question I do not know, I will try my best to figure out and to work it out by myself. Every mistake I make and every question that I have, I will redo it until I get it right. I will ask and read books to do this. And I was insisting on doing it in a whole high school.

This study tours built up my confidence and give my motivation on study. If there is not my teacher and my classmates, I think I might be upset with study, because I will be harder and harder catch up with teachers since I am so bad at math as I mentioned. They and this experience encourage me to keep going when I meet difficulties.